The National Commission on Securities and Stock Market carries out state regulatory activity in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the Principles of the State Regulatory Policy in the Field of Economic Activity”.
The purpose of the regulatory activity of the National Commission is to improve and improve the efficiency of state regulation in the stock market, promote the implementation of a single state policy on issues of issue and circulation of securities, protection of the rights of investors and other participants in the stock market.
The main areas of activity of the NCCSF in the field of regulation are:
- development of draft regulatory acts on the securities market;
- adoption of regulatory acts;
- introduction of amendments and additions to regulatory acts;
- carrying out an analysis of the regulatory influence of regulatory acts;
- monitoring of the effectiveness of the adopted regulatory acts.
In the implementation of the state regulatory policy, the Commission adheres to the principles of consistency, transparency, openness and consideration of public opinion.