The NSSMC has approved the following programs for training stock market participants:
- Basic training program for specialists on stock market issues;
- Specialized training program for specialists on securities trading issues;
- Specialized training program for specialists on depository activity issues;
- Specialized training program for asset management specialists;
- The specialized training program for the specialists on the issues of organization of trading on the stock market;
- Specialized standard training program for mortgage management specialists;
- Specialized training program for clearing specialists;
- Specialized training program for chief accountants of professional stock market participants;
- Specialized training program for specialists on property management for financing of construction objects and / or real estate operations;
- Specialized training program for specialists on administration of non-state pension funds
Each of the specialized programs consists of a basic training program for specialists and a specialized training program in a specific area.
In order to reform the system of training and certification of stock market specialists, on February 2, 2017, the NSSMC signed a Memorandum of Intent for Cooperation in building a transparent system of certification of stock market specialists in Ukraine with the Association of Investment Professionals, licensed by the CFA Institute and representing the CFA Society Ukraine. The Association aims to help the NSSMC to create a transparent system of training and certification of stock market specialists with an emphasis on professional competencies. It is based on an independent assessment of candidates in accordance with international best practices. The updated system will allow to take into account the market needs for specialists, making the tests more professional, ensuring a transparent and non-discriminatory examination procedure. The public will have full open access to information on the progress and results of the system reform.
- Memorandum of Intent on Cooperation in Building a Transparent System of Certification of Stock Market Specialists and Asset Managers in Ukraine
- Concept “Preparation and Certification of Stock Market Specialists and Asset Managers: Transparency and Compliance with Modern Requirements and International Standards”
The NSSMC presented a “Review of Ethics Codes on the Financial and Investment Sector: Feature Analysis and Common Features” in cooperation with the USAID Project “Financial Sector Transformation” and the CFA Society Ukraine.
This study will contribute to the further introduction of ethical standards in Ukrainian financial markets.
The list of educational institutions of Ukraine with which the National Securities and Stock Market Commission has concluded cooperation agreements on training of stock market specialists, chief accountants of professional securities market participants
|Назва навчального закладу||Спеціалізація||Адреса, телефони||Відповідальна особа||Договори про співробітництво|
|Харківський центр науково-технічної та економічної інформації||Спеціалізація: Т. Д. У. Бух. П. М.||61010, м. Харків,|
тел./ф.: (057) 732-74-71,
ф.: (057) 754-59-82
|1. Договір щодо атестації|
|Одеський національний економічний університет||Спеціалізація: Т. Д. У. Бух.||65082, м. Одеса, вул. Преображенська, 8;|
тел./ф.: (048) 723-05-47,
|2. Договір щодо атестації|
|Дніпропетровський університет імені Альфреда Нобеля||Спеціалізація: Т. Д. У. Бух.||49000, м. Дніпро,|
вул. Січеславська Набережна, буд. 18, кім. 216, 206;
|Вихристюк Альона Ігорівна||3. Договір щодо атестації|
Concepts of specialization:
T. – trading in securities; Д. – depository activity; У. – asset management; Б. – organization of trading in securities; K. – clearing activity; Бух. – chief accountants of professional securities market participants; П. – administration of private pension funds; M. – property management for financing of construction objects and / or real estate operations.
List of educational establishments of Ukraine, which carry out retraining and professional development of responsible employees and employees involved in financial monitoring, for educational programs developed in accordance with the legislation and agreed by the NCSSMF
List of educational and methodological centers of the NCSSMF[table “14” not found /]