Monitoring of market participants
The monitoring is carried out in order to provide the NCSSM functions for controlling stock market participants and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Regulation of the Securities Market in Ukraine” and regulatory acts of the Commission.
The NCCMC conducts a mutual exchange of information in the field of monitoring with the following government bodies in accordance with agreements concluded with them:
- State Commission for Regulation of Financial Services Markets of Ukraine,
- The State Property Fund of Ukraine,
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Accounting Chamber of Ukraine
- The State Tax Administration of Ukraine,
- National Bank of Ukraine
- State Committee of Statistics of Ukraine,
- The State Financial Monitoring Service, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.