The National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) has approved a new Regulation on the Procedure for the Issue of Shares, Registration and Cancellation of Registration of Share Issuance (No. 1308 dated 22.11.2023).
The provisions of this document apply to joint stock companies that have decided to:
– issue of shares,
– issue of shares through a public offering,
– increase or decrease of the authorized capital,
– termination of the company by liquidation,
– termination of the company through transformation,
– termination of the company by way of merger,
– consolidation or split of shares,
– cancellation of shares repurchased and/or otherwise acquired by the company without changing the size of the company’s authorized capital.
Also, by its Resolution No. 1309 dated 22.11.2023, the NSSMC invalidated its Resolution No. 98 dated 10.02.2022 on Approval of the Regulation on the Procedure for the Issue of Shares, Registration and Cancellation of Registration of the Issue of Shares and sent it to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for cancellation.
Please note that the new Regulation comes into force on the date of its publication on the official website of the NSSMC. And it will be published after the Ministry of Justice has canceled Resolution No. 98.
Зв'язатися з нами