The NSSMC has received a number of appeals from individuals who have lost significant funds invested in dubious financial projects. Appeals were also received from legal entities with a request to inspect the activities of a number of dubious investment companies.
As part of the systematic monitoring of dubious financial projects («scam projects»*) and in order to protect the rights of investors, the list of dubious investment projects was updated on the official website of the Commission and the following projects were added:
– NPBFX – https://www.npbfx.info/
– GERCHIK & CO – https://gerchik.co/
– WANT. BROKER – https://i-want.broker/ru/
– GoldenStanley – https://goldenstanley.com/ru/
– KIEXO – https://ru.kiexo.com/
– TrustMacquarieCapital – https://trust-m-capital.com/.
The NSSMC requested the provider to block the web pages of fictitious investment projects to which they provide hosting services.
The list of projects is available on the official website of the NSSMC in the section “Protection of investors’ rights” at the link.
Once again, we urge citizens to be careful and carefully assess the risks before investing their money!
Any information on fraudulent activities in the financial market, please report to the NSSMC or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The NSSMC considers benchmark projects to be investments in the quasi-Forex market and projects that offer investment services, but aim only at illegal seizure of investors’ funds.
Зв'язатися з нами