On October 21, on Global Ethics Day, Timur Khromayev, the Chairman of the NSSMC, will take part in a unique event – an exclusive online screening of Collared by Canadian filmmakers.
Two friends-lawyers invented an almost ingenious scheme of earning on stocks and earned millions of dollars over 15 years. However, the only mistake brings them to the defendant’s bench, where they are accused of violating ethical norms. Why did this happen? What consequences did this have for them?
The film is shown in English with Ukrainian subtitles. The film is recommended for viewing by finance and investment professionals.
After the film, you will have the opportunity to talk to the protagonist of this story, Joseph Grmovsek, and the film crew.
17:30 – 18:00
– Oleksiy Sobolev, CFA, President of CFA Society Ukraine
– Timur Khromaev, Chairman of the NSSMC
18:00 – 19:00
Screening of the documentary movie “Collared” (in English with Ukrainian subtitles)
Question-and-answer session from the film crew:
19:00 – 20:00
– Joseph Grmovsek, ex-insider trader, lawyer
– Garik Apollon, corporate lawyer, teacher and director
– Douglas Cumming, CFA, Professor at Florida Atlantic University Business College
20:00 – 20:30
– Yulia Vitka, Deputy Head of the USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project
The screening of the movie is free, registration: https://uif.org.ua/index.php
The screening was made possible with the support of the USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project.
Зв'язатися з нами