The NSSMC (National Securities and Stock Market Commission) added six more cases to the list of unreliable investment projects. Once again, we remind potential investors of significant risks associated with investing through persons whose activities in our country are outside the zone of regulation and supervision.
The list was supplemented with the following dubious projects:
• AMarkets – https://ua.amarkets.com/
• AvaTrade – https://ru.avatrade.com/
• HFM / HF MARKETS – https://www.hfm.com/sv/ru/
• XM – https://www.xm.com/ru/
• instaforex – https://www.instaforex.com/ua/
• ForexAgentReviews.com – https://www.forexagentreviews.com/go/ukraine-ru/
The full list of projects is available on the NSSMC’s official website in the «Investors’ Protection» section. In the absence of information about a certain dubious project in the specified section, potential investors, guided by the «10 signs of dubiousness of an investment project», can independently analyze it for fakeness.
If you have information about potentially fictitious actions on the financial market, please report it to the NSSMC by email: email@example.com.
Зв'язатися з нами