The National Securities and Stock Market Commission cooperates with persons who report in good faith on possible facts of corruption or corruption-related offenses, and other violations of the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption” (hereinafter referred to as the Law). Persons who provide assistance in preventing and combating corruption are protected by the state. So, if you became aware of the facts of violating anti-corruption legislation by the employees of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, if there is a reasonable belief that the information is reliable, you can report the findings.
Message can be provided:
In writing: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by leaving a message in the “Trustbox”, which is located in the premises of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (Sample Form Corruption Notice*).
*Please note that messages sent through the official NSSMC website, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, are sent with a scanned signature.
By phone: by calling the “Prevention of Corruption” hotline, which works:
from 9 a.m.till 18 p.m. from Monday to Thursday (lunch break 13.00- 13.45);
from 9 a.m.till 16.45 on Friday (lunch break 13.00- 13.45).
(except weekends and holidays) by phone: 254-24-33.
The information in the message must contain one or more of the following:
- violation of the restrictions on the receipt of the gift provided for in Article 23 of the Law;
- preventing and resolving conflicts of interest;
- violation of the requirements for limiting the co-operation of close persons provided for in Article 27 of the Law;
- violation of the requirements regarding the restriction of the combination and combination with other activities provided for in Article 25 of the Law;
- non-compliance with legislation on ethical issues;
- violation of the requirements of financial control provided for in Articles 45-46, 48-52 of the Law;
- violations related to the organization of work on the prevention and detection of corruption;
- violation of the requirements for carrying out the special inspection provided for in Article 56 of the Law;
WARNING! Messages are subject to the following requisites:
- surname, name, patronymic of the person who allegedly committed the offense, his position and place of work;
- the text of the message containing information on the facts of the commission of a corrupt or corruption-related offense, another violation of the law that can be verified;
- surname, name, patronymic, address and signature of the person who sent the message (the author of the message).
Also, according to Article 53 of the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption”, reports of violations of the requirements of this Law subject to an employee of the relevant body subject to submission of authorship (anonymously) shall be considered. An anonymous notification of anti-corruption legislation is subject to review, if the information contained therein relates to a specific person, contains factual data that can be verified.
The organization of the processing of the notification (with the indication of authorship and anonymous) is assigned to the authorized department for the prevention and detection of corruption.
We remind you that the message by the person of knowingly false information entails the responsibility provided for by the current legislation.
Responsibility for coordinating work on prevention and detection of corruption by the order of the Chairman of the Commission dated 26.03.2012. № 250 is assigned to O. A. Sakhnatsku, Chief of Staff.
The Department for the Prevention and Detection of Corruption has identified the Department of Personnel Work and Prevention of Corruption,- Tymoschuk Y.V.